Manager of Results
CrushBank is a market-leading SaaS-based AI platform focused on the IT Support industry, and primarily the Managed Service Provider market. Our products leverage AI from IBM Watson to unlock the information and relevance from documents and notes across multiple ticket and document managements systems. We then use that same AI process to enable automated workflows, data classification and data quality improvement. The result is better performance and more complete business intelligence. In recent years, we have been recognized as a “best new product” by the industry and are considered a strategic component by our best customers.
As a Manger of Results, You’ll Work On:
Leading the effort to ensure quality information is returned to the engineer on behalf of the customer. AI and machine learning is an art and a science. CrushBank needs to be sure in real time that all the data sources required have been included by the organization, that Watson is properly trained and that the user community understands what they are looking for. We also need to be able to isolate technical issues that need adjustment. This person will be responsible for the experience of the technical users of CrushBank. Your expertise will be leveraged in a pre-sales function as well. The Manager of Results position will be operating remotely. With a company HQ in the Long Island area, there will be occasional travel required for trade show events.
Responsibilities and goals:
- Be able to ascertain maturity of the MSP and what things are likely missing because they don’t have what they need
- Identify tickets that have “out of bounds” time entries noted on them (i.e. set up new user. 58 min)
- Communicate with technicians, technical managers (at MSP) and CrushBank development team about use, improvements and enhancements.
- Work daily with customers around the success of the platform and ensuring data integrity
- Engage in a technical capacity for pre-sales opportunities.
What Skills & Experience You’ll Bring An:
- Understanding challenges and workflows of an IT help desk
- Understanding all CrushBank’s native integrations and root applications
- Understanding of good answers, bad answers, partial answers and breadcrumbs
- Excellent communication skills
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- 5+ years in IT services
- Technical background
- Experience in the MSP Ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Passion for working hands-on as an individual contributor
Why Join Our Team:
- Cutting Edge Tech. IT Support organizations need to take advantage of AI, cognitive search and Machine Learning. CrushBank is the first to drive a suite of AI solutions to this marketplace.
- Early results role. You have the opportunity to build a customer results platform from the ground up.
- High Growth Company. CrushBank Technology fully hit the marketing in late 2019. In less than two years, we have built an industry changing platform that has over 100 clients leveraging it and has secured a round of institutional funding. We love our internal talent, and develop career advancement opportunities both whenever we can. We run our business and manage performance with a growth mindset.
- CrushBank has a virtual “work from anywhere” office, with limited travel, robust medical/dental/vision plans, and 401(k) with immediate vesting and up to 3% employer match, to name a few!
If you are interested in this position, pease submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at crushbank.com for more information about CrushBank Technology and the opportunities to join our team.