Attendees of the IT Nation event can look forward to seeing new features and services on the platform, which adds Artificial Intelligence capabilities to their existing systems.
Nov 8, 2022, Orlando, FL. CrushBank, the premier AI engine purpose-built for managed service providers (MSP), will join what is set to be one of the largest gathering of peers, leaders, and experts from across North America and the globe to date. IT Nation Connect NA is happening this November 9-11, 2022 at the Rosen Shingle Creek® Hotel in Orlando, Florida.
CrushBank, known as pioneers and innovators of IT support, have built their solution on Watson’s AI platform. The company is announcing that it will be launching new features and services, that will create more automation solutions, in line with its drive to expand its capabilities and support for MSPs.
Key new features resolve the following MSP challenges:
- Ticket Budgeting Problem – When new help desk tickets are created, managers generally have no way of determining how long the ticket will take to resolve
- Auto Budgeting – New CrushBank feature: Auto Budgeting determines how much time a new ticket should take to be resolved based on an algorithm fed by past similar tickets
- Client Self Service Problem – Some tickets the client submits have the ability to be resolved by the end user. These types of tickets add to the MSP’s ticket load and costs instead of not being submitted at all.
- CrushBank Answer – New CrushBank feature: CrushBank Answer allows the MSPs to designate client facing content that will automatically be sent to their clients when certain types of tickets are opened, if they are related to their issue
- Email Chaos Problem – Many times technicians will collaborate regarding a ticket over email and the information can be very valuable to future troubleshooting, but it becomes difficult or impossible to find that information again.
- Microsoft add-in – New CrushBank feature: New Microsoft Outlook add-in ingest the contents of an email so this is searchable in CrushBank for future tickets.
- Liongard Documentation Problem – Liongard’s documentation system is widely used by MSPs, but configuration details stored inside can be hard to find
- New CrushBank feature: Liongard documentation is ingested into our AI in order to be found simply by search or CrushBank Resolve.
CTO David Tan will also be joining this year’s panel for a critical discussion on “Resources, Tools and Insights to Propel your M&A”. The session will be from 3:30pm – 4:20pm on November 11th in Panzacola F-2, and will provide valuable insight into leveraging CrushBank’s platform for consistent and comprehensive organization-wide intelligence in an age of accelerating mergers and acquisitions in the industry.
Attendees are invited to experience the new features firsthand at the CrushBank Booth #740 in the Solutions Pavilion. Attendees can also take on the CrushBank Golf Challenge, a golf simulator available in the Lounge Area.
To learn more about CrushBank at IT Nation Connect NA 2022 or register for a free demo, visit https://www.crushbank.com/join-crushbank-at-it-nation-connect-2022/
CrushBank has built an AI engine to transform IT support. It delivers faster resolutions, fewer escalations, and unparalleled analytics. CrushBank unlocks proprietary and previously unsearchable content to provide invaluable support information and then uses that same technology to help categorize and classify client interactions for improved decision-making. Make your intellectual property your most powerful asset because it is the key to client intimacy. Founded by industry leaders, CrushBank searches and categorizes more than 100,000 pieces of information per day for our customers. For more information, visit crushbank.com
All trademarks are property of their respective owners